Marty turned 19 on November 19th, so we celebrated her birthday at Coyocans a mexican restaurant in Quitmen.
Highly recommend it. It was fantastico!

Te Gusta Margarita?

Calvin Klein

Baby "Me Gusta!"

Jack Johnson wanna be. I keep telling him he should take his shoes off.
"Weighing in at a hundred and fifty-six pounds, in the orange shorts, the underdog Willie Rob..."

"Yeah its a Cinderella story."

This is our natural look... JK.
Comare... Eat!

Nina's

Nina's and Mama

We don't get to eat out much... and this is why.

Happy Birthday sung en espanol by Mexicans and Americana gringos alike.

It was awesome! The Americanas bolted as soon as it was over.

Marty had to give the sombrero back. I know she felt Latin to the core with it on (Observe Norma's face, green with of envy). Come to find out Marty don't even like mexican food... But loves pina colado.
Posted By: Willie
Happy Birthday, Marty!
ReplyDeleteThat place is good! I miss it now that it isn't 5mins away:)
Happy Birthday Marty!!!(Yes, I know I'm late but, better late then never right?) Man Marty, now you're older than me ;) Luv ya girl!
ReplyDeleteSee y'all at the Ball!!
I love mexican food!
ReplyDeleteHappy B'day Marty! Luv and miss ya!
ReplyDeleteTootles...Oreo :)
Y'all have the greatest captions! Lol! Nice post, btw. (Yeah, I know these are super old) but I enjoy old photos.
ReplyDelete