Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Once Upon a Sunday

Church was at our house and we had the Campana's and Adams as our guest................


Bow
Arrows

Alyssa did great

Daisy


Samuel
"I hope my baby peach is watching me!"
Nick

Dakota

Edgar
Do either one of them know whats being done behind there heads?
Caleb

Indescribable

Art

Picture

Mrs. Angie you look great in that color!

Adeline

Bloom

Love your smile lissy

Wooh Hoo

"You talkin to me?"


Wesley showing what he could do


"Home School musical"


Backbends


Model try outs

Beautiful Amanda


Buds

Friends

Gabriella

Figure it out your self

little men



cool

I love these two together

Sweet Sarah

Posted By: M and N

6 comments:

  1. they're all such good pictures y'all! thanks for posting. ;-)
    Laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post you two! The "Home School Musical" caption is TOO funny!!!! And those are great pictures of everyone...can't wait to see y'all at the ball!! -Brit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one where your taking a pic of her taking a pic of the other her who is also taking a pic of her!!!! ;)
    Great photos!

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I so was gonna buy that shirt you have on,Kennedy, from walmart the other day!lol But...I didn't:P
    Miss yall. -Kennie

    ReplyDelete