Mr. David A. put together a father and son kayaking slash, camping trip somewhere in the state of FL. We had a blast! Fires, football, cold water, hot food, and delicious desserts!
Thinking of his next question.
I like this picture,its good a picture.
That tree fort looking thing is a zip line... Pay $160 and you'll enjoy a 3 hour zip line ride.
Caleb
Dad is in there.

YES!!! I love fire!
Jack Johnson wanna be again. "Vegan cookie."
Mornin'
Real food for real men.
Homeless guy.

Lost guy
Under Armor from head to toe.

YES!!! I love fire!
Jack Johnson wanna be again. "Vegan cookie."Mornin'
Real food for real men.
Homeless guy.

Lost guy
Under Armor from head to toe.


















I had a great time with ya'll! I hope that we can do something like that again real soon! See ya!
ReplyDeleteStephen
Great post,Barry!
Ha Ha!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining-Roberts
Awesome...
ReplyDelete