Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The S. Family

This past weekend the Dan S. family had us over, We had so much fun with them! They are an Awesome family!
Teaching the S. girls Mafia card game

Mara picking her bate


No, really?


Callie trying not to laugh. Emory was incredible at this game!


"I pick her"


Norma and Marty try to look innocent.


When he woke up the card was stuck to his forehead, which blew his cover.


" Who could it be?"


"I think she's the Cop"


"Why would you think I'm the Mafia?"


The Narrator


Katie


Picture


"Ok, you got me!"


Narrator laughs at our mistakes.


" Look in my eyes and tell me I'm not guilty"


Narrator impressed



Going out of there way to get in the camera.



Trying to look creepy



The Mexican Mafia



Sleeping

In the morning they gave us a farm tour


Norma dreaming she's in Ireland.


Mother and Abu


Daisy and Mara walk and talk, at the same time!


Mr. Dan shows Dad his trucks



"Can I try really quick?" (Napoleon Dynamite)



Papa tries it out



One of Mr. Dan's trucks.



Grillin and Chillin.


Mr. Dan Watches the meat.



Ultimate Frisbee!



" Oh! dancing are we?"



Who said crackers can't jump?



Mara's Converse shoes.



Talking with Mrs. Kathy



Mrs Kathy, our wonderful hostess.



Henry James



Impatient little girls burning their mouths.



Rose, "man this is good!" Martha, "more, more, more!"
Thank you S. family for having us, We had a blast! You all were so hospitable! We are looking forward to seeing all of you again! And Thank you so much Mr. Dan for giving Willie your VW! You are so kind. He Loves it! and so do we! God Bless!



Posted by: Marty, Norma and Campbell

1 comment: