Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Birth Of Jane Eklund

Miss. Brenda came down from Atlanta and spent two weeks waiting for Mom to have the baby (If you know us we're late for everything... Jane was no exception.). Miss Brenda had to get back to Atlanta to tend to her other clients. Appreciate her coming and being here really wished that she could have caught #12. So Miss Melissa who we had never met was back up. Two days after Brenda left... She had to rush over here real quick when mom started to go into labor... and here are the picsies...

Mom and Miss Brenda on her last check up before heading back to A-Town.

"So I'm no longer the baby that gets spoiled and all of the attention?"


Spreading the exciting news.


I have know idea who he is talking to right here.


"Just you wait Jane, You are going to have so much fun with me!"


" I can't believe I have 7 sistas."


The midwife was Awesome!


Taking a peek.


I wonder why Jane is covering her nose like that, She must not like the way Daisy smells. :-


Measuring her feet, I think.


Weighing the little Ninia.


Proud Papa.


Big sister again.


Portrait.


Portrait 2


Joel's suggestions for a name. We didn't use any of them. Sorry Joel.
Cool names though.



Lookin good after having her 12th.



Psalm 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of ones youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with there enemies in the gate.


Thank you and please come back.........
Dasvidonia,
Marty

4 comments:

  1. Awwe...Great post Marty!
    Miss you guy,
    The Campanas

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Ed,
    I can't imagine who you're talking to ether.(pix #4)
    I've never seen you with that look before :)
    Good post Y'all, what a blessing.

    Cleveo

    Man-he's got 12 Kids! (said like Mr Fritz talks)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the picture of Martha holding Jane. They will have so much fun together, for sure. :) And my goodness, Rose looks so much like me when I was little it is scary. Great pictures! Miss y'all!
    ~Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. Conley!

    ~Bekah

    ReplyDelete