Tuesday, May 17, 2011

After the Run

Middle of Broad St.


43rd place won a Lamborghini


People get ready... Judgement Day May 21, 2011. The Bible speaks of false prophets.


Campbell bright and shining just like the sun.


Yeah Her too.


It's self explanatory.


You can always tell when they know that the cameras on them.


Brother and Sister. Ya'll got a good relationship. Keep it.


"I can't wait to eat my ice cream."


Willie- "Grace, I already ordered cotton candy for you."
Grace- "But my favorite is cookies and cream, I thought you knew that!"


Devin showing us how to order ice cream in the most complex and complicated way. Thanks man.:)


Buddies


This shot really captures all the excitement of an overwhelming butter pecan atmosphere.


The homeschoolers create a beautiful circle for the game NINJA in the front yard.


"With great power comes great responsibility."- Spider Man


The less experienced Ninjas will give away there fear, all in the eyes.


"Preying mantis, very good!"...


"For catching bugs, But not Tiger!"- Jackie Chan, "Forbidden Kingdom"


"Don't try to be like Jackie. There is only one Jackie. Study computers instead."
- Jackie Chan


Defeated


"Get the picture?"
"Yes we see."


So intense, so epic, so legit. (That was for you Joel.) :)


Sunshine Smiles


Joel came over for dinner and stayed till 3 am.


Ms. Wendy and Dad were a team. Now that was interesting.


Drama Queen


Clocking out


Marty-"I could really fix him up. If he'd just let me."


Joel was on the girls team so he put on this wig,that way we could remember that he was on the girls team.


Checking out Joel's new look.


I can't remember what was said here, but I know it was really funny.


"Got Wigs?"


The girls group...


and the Guys group.


Hippy


Awww... She is so cute!


This is from one game of confusion, it finally ended around 2 am.




Stay Tuned for next Time,
Willie and Marty

2 comments:

  1. Cool. That ice cream place looks like fun!
    Aaaand...btw its not called Ninja...its Kung Fu!;)
    I'm not judging i'm just saying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good times, good times." That day was epic. Had so much fun with everyone! We fit so much into that one day it's crazy. We'll have to do it again soon. Miss you guys! ~Bekah

    ReplyDelete