Sorry. I know we are very behind on our posting :/
It's kinda hard when you don't have internet at your house. But we're going to try and do some catching up.
New Years night was so long ago, I can't quite remember everything that happened, but all I know is, that it was a grand time with other brothers and sisters in Christ!
That's a very interesting group right there :D
Gracia gets along with everybody, even Willie. :)
A crazy game of spoonsbut I just gotta win."
"Who are those guys? Are they supossed to be famous?"- Ethan
"What tha? What's she doin' there?"
Just adorable. Everyone loves that Joe.
Cauute!
"Who are those guys? Are they supossed to be famous?"- Ethan
"What tha? What's she doin' there?"
Just adorable. Everyone loves that Joe.
Cauute!











Looks like y'all had a fun time! I wish we could have stayed! :) Hope we can see y'all soon!!!
ReplyDelete-Me-B-
Cool! Looks fun.
ReplyDelete-Kennie
I like the picture of Nick with the pineapple.
ReplyDeleteToo funny...
Miss ya'll,
Alyssa