Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sanders visit Day 2

Sunday night we all rapped our selves around there island
and played a big game of Nert's. We stayed up till about 2:00 am!
Grace and I were difficult to tame (sorry 'bout that Noah,
who tried numerous times :p ) We had a blast!...
Noah try's to silence the twins

"Okay, We're doin' it again...1 2 3"


I think he failed


Martha snooping through junk drawers




Precious Bekah



I nice afternoon for a chat


ooh Baby


Yo-Yo man!


I'm diggin' it


Huuu...I found a Frito lay

"Girl what you doing eating food off the floor?"

Gather 'round... YouTube!


Checkin' out Dorothy's kitchen
Picture


This girl's got talent...


....and she's just "amazingly adorable"


I think these are gettin' to her


Abbi helps me try and stay on key
But, I'm glad you've got my tone of voice

His intense face

Jammin' away

How do you spell didlelingjingjongjoding?

Couch potatoes



You lookin' at me

Snap


"Hi My name is Daisy, and I'm addicted to biscuits"

"Hi Daisy!"

Thanks!~ Daisy and Campbell

To Be Continued...

2 comments:

  1. haha! Love the captions, girls!(:
    I like all of yalls necklaces too! Very cool! Miss yall!
    -Kennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! All the captions are great Daisy and Campbell. My fav. is the "Hi my name is Daisy and I'm addicted to biscuits."
    Miss y'all!!!!! Love, Grace

    ReplyDelete