Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Walk to the Cattle


Ariat Boots
Cobblers Choice Boots
"My goodness, did you see her hem? Six inches deep in mud. She looked positively mediaeval." - Caroline Bingley
Crocs
Rubber
The Cattle
"Look the cattle, let us chase them!"
Weeds
"I'm thinking... cow tipping."

This is Poppet... and Henry


Isnt he cool? 
He even likes to eat weeds
Looking pretty in the cow field






Kuntry Lif

Thanks, Willie and Norma

6 comments:

  1. Yay, Dais! You are now braces free. I knew there was something different about you in the picture above. Beautiful smile, girl! Can't wait to see y'all.

    Abbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!:)lol Awesome pics of Poppet!lol
    -Kennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv it. :)

    Can't wait to see y'all!

    BOB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all girls are so pretty in the cow field, I love the one of Campbell and the weeds. :) Love and Miss y'all so much!!! -Grace-o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you guys really go cow tipping?!?!

    If you do you have to invite me next time you go...I've always dreamed of doing that. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. not really... but i would like to see you tip 2500 lbs of meat.
    -Willie

    ReplyDelete