Hey! look at us..two post in one day! ;)
Okay! I know it's been too long since we've posted and
Okay! I know it's been too long since we've posted and
Christmas was a LONG! time ago...but I thought I might try and catch up a bit! :p
I wanted to show all of you people how awesome our Christmas was! :)
So here you go...
Aunt Daisy lookin very fashionable.
All the youngsters
And now its time for the Shooting contest that Uncle T
put on for us!
Grayson
Willie
Norma's so amazed of how good Uncle Billy is
with the gun...that was a surprise for some of us!
The contest went on into that night.
And now for the winners...
Uncle T got a prize for the best shot of the Guys and a prize
for the best shot of the girls.
Edgar came in first place of the guys!
(Not surprising!) ;)
Daisy and I were very close...
"Daisy and Campbell, the top two of the girls...no one saw that coming! haha!" :)
Hmm...
We don't claim her!
...
We three cousins
I just Love this picture! ;p
Our kitchen is the dance floor.
This Man can do anything. ;)
Watching Dad and Moms wedding video...AGAIN!! :)
Gosh Jane is so cute!...and Gray too. ;)
This is the best part of our family get togethers!
Watching some of our old movies that we made with our cousins years ago! ;)
Christmas Morning:
Excitement!
Look at all those presents underneath the tree!!
Jane with her new hat and doll...so cute!
The biggest box of Chocolate ever!
Lets go wild!
Moms Family:
We went to hear Uncle Travis preach at his Church and then spent the rest of the day with them.
Haha! Norma and Daisy havin to pull Aunt Lisa and I all around the neighborhood! :)
Such fun...
Now that was hard for me and Evan!! Haha! :)
It was such fun getting to spend a whole week with our family!
We're so blessed to have such wonderful, Christian family who love us so dearly...
Until next time...that is if there ever is a next time! haha...JK. :)
God Bless.
~Campbell~
No comments:
Post a Comment