Hey people! I know its been WAY to long since our last post, also I know ya'll got to be sick of "infamous Joel R.", so i'll do my best to not mention him... sorry about that.
any ways Daisy turned 17 on the 5th of May so she had a Grassroots/frisbee party!
Birthday girl.
Moonspin Pizza! Gotta love it.
Downtown.
Grassroots.
Look at that catch over Jo... that other guy!
That Guy and Willie.
Norma with her purty self.
Is that a thumbs up from the Birthday Girl?
Your really not all that.
Brittany!
Words cannot describe...
The green M&M. Do they even have names?
I title this... "Ipod"
There is a "Bug" in my "Chicken Noodle Soup".
Pretzel fingers.
On our way...
To see the Avengers.

















Happy Birthday Daisy!!!
ReplyDelete~Gracia
Happy LATE Birthday, Dais! Looks like you had a fun day! Miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteYAY! A post!
ReplyDeleteDaisy, I love that picture of you,the one with the bandanna...that made me LAUGH!
Miss you all SOOO much!
Love,
Alyssa
Happy Birthday Daffodil!!! Hope you had a great day, and hope you have an awesome year.
ReplyDeleteI pray this year will be marked as a year of tremendous spiritual growth. That is all that matters.
Thanks for being so prompt with posting Willie. :)
-AHK
Happy Birthday, Daisy! Hope this marks the beginning of a wonderful year.
ReplyDeleteGod bless y'all!
The Dan Smith Family
Sounds like you had a .....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Daisy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Katie
Love you Daisy! And I love it that you share a birthday with Joey:) See you Sunday pretty girl.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rachel
Awe...thank you all so much for the sweet birthday wishes!!! Meant so much, you all have just made my day! And thanks all the encouraging words! I pray the best for you all as well, as you continue to seek to glorify Christ in all you do!
ReplyDeleteThanks ~
Daisy or "Daffodil" if you prefer :-)