Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's Been A While....

...Since you posted....
  
So we wanted to say hello and tell you how much we love y'all. Can't wait for another post!
In the meantime here's your "scary" friends!!


                                            
                               Thanks so much for heading up the wonderful trip this week.
                                    We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!
                                                Love the Italians and South Carolinians!

10 comments:

  1. yes!!! a post please? miss yall,
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for setting the right example for the Roberts :) they have been a little slack as of late ;) -Collin

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa!! HUNTER...you are too funny...this sounds like it was all your idea! Your great!! :)
    Wow! I love you's people!! I'm so grateful to God for the friends He's given us!
    Thanks so much Italians and South Carolinians...I guess we do need to post...I didn't realize! ;)

    God Bless all y'all!! ~Norma Ann

    P.s. Had a blast also snowboarding! I was so glad every body made it! Oh and Thanks for "moderating" our comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter you are to funny! :)
    You Italians and South Carolinians are Awesome!
    Your right Collin... We will try to follow Hunter's right example and do better. :)

    Ok, I can't stop laughing about this... This is Great! I love you people!
    I miss you guys!
    Thanks for making this ski trip that much better! :)
    Love,
    Marty

    P.S. I'm so grateful to God for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are to funny! Glad you liked "my" post!! jk ;) We really do enjoy y'alls posts.
    Someone suggested you just pick up where your at currently. But what do you do with all those pics you haven't posted? I dunno...
    Regardless of what you do we look forward to seeing what great adventures you're a part of, past, present, and future!
    Love,
    ChRiStIaNa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Christiana!...forgive me!...your the great one!! ;) This just sounded like your brother!
    Your too cute!!
    Love you girl <3

    ~Norma Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ck! Loved 'your' post....:) I loved this....you peoples are awesome! I thought this sounded too....not hunter. :) if that mAkes sense to anyone out there:) I knew it was you is what I'm trying to say.
    Had a blast with everyone this past weekend...can't wait till next time...;) wink wink.

    You can post my comment, like youve been doing for the last month or so, you know who you are...;) haha

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wait...it publishes automatically...lol
    Dr

    ReplyDelete
  9. What encouraging great friends you guys have!
    They're an outstanding, clever bunch...and Adorable ( I must add...)
    Just can't get over this ingenious bunch of amazing people!

    A fan of your blog...

    ReplyDelete