Monday, November 14, 2011

Friend from Africa

We had a visitor from South Africa stay with us for a few days.  I will call her Noppie. Noppie was a huge blessing we learned a lot from her, but the biggest thing is that her love for God comes first and it doesn't take long to find that out when your around her.

She shared things about her home.


While Jane chewed on the table.

Another angle.

Noppie (thats not her real name, shh.)

We took her to our favorite coffee shop... She loved it!

Drink Grassroots Coffee.

Devin swung by while on duty.

Who are these guys?

A game of the mind.

Chillin' 

Taking a stroll.

Thanks for taking the time to be with us Noppie we were definitely blessed hope that you were too.
Willie

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!
    I wanna go to grassroots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roberts!

    Looks like you guys had a good time with her...I'm dissapointed that we didn't get to talk to her more while we were there.... :( Anyway, good post ttyl! :) -2d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post...Jane is so funny chewing on the table!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete