Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Return of the Apprentice

Joseph's second visit was very exciting, every day was filled with something to do. We all had a wonderful time. Joseph's sister was sorely missed though, we were all disappointed that she couldn't make it, but hopefully she will be able to come next time :)

The pictures are pretty much self explanatory without having to say to much, so here we go...






The sport of Basil sniffing.





I don't think she actually carried this, she's the type that just impresses for the camera.





Joseph not only worked with Edgar in the garden, he did things for the whole fam.






Helping Papa with his computer.






Martha is the family taste tester. I have to admit she does a pretty good job with it.






Jane is energetic, always awake, so cute...






and photogenic.






Joseph brought Settlers of Catan again, now one of our favorite board games.






Ipad 2






J.P., Ja Ja, Joe Joe, Homeboy, etc...etc... I can't remember all the nicknames Dad called him. The funny thing was he never called him by his name.






Garden duties.






Our way of cooling off, I know, clever aint it?






It works, right brother?






Edgar: "Hurry, snap it."






Edgar: "Get a shot of this too."






Boo Berries.






Smashing






Rose: "You call this fun?"






"What next Edgar?"






"You want me to follow you?"






"Can I come out now?"






"No Marty, not until you finish all my chores."






Carefully and delicately sprinkling the seeds.






Grassroots, Apples, Mac Books, Ipads, Cold coffee drinks.






Try some.





You know your a blond when you try to shoo a fly away from the monitor with your cursor.





Chinx






Computer: "Your computer is crashing in, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Joseph: "No! NO! NOOOOOOO!!!" Edgar: "Chill brother, just be mellow, like me."






This is the brick wall pose.






After a bike ride to the pastures. (Almost every day they ended up matching, unintentionally.)






Beside still waters.






Brotherly Love.








Looking alike in this picture.






I need to mention that we are exceedingly good host and hostesses, we love having company.






Here we have Joseph scrubbing the floors by hand...






I know this looks harsh, but no need to fear, It's not as bad as it appears.






Morning Glories.






We keep Hobbits in our garden to keep out the deers, rabbits and other such pests.






Edgar and his Hobbit showing off there progress.


(I recommend getting a Hobbit or two, depending on the size of your garden, There so much easier than keeping a guard dog, except you have to feed them like six times a day.)





"I will not let Campbell win this game."






Our three most competitive players.






First time holding Jane.






Look at her expression. Priceless.








We meet at Grassroots with the M's and the Italians. Oh, and Devin.






Conversing.






John and Samuel.






Finally asleep. I think it depends on who's holding her. Thanks Andrew.






Devin's impersonation of Martha.






Just sitting around, talking and chilling.







Uplifting each other in the Lord.







Ms. Lisa, one of our favorite people. She is so much fun.






Bye Joseph, Come back soon, and don't forget to bring Lauren with you. God Bless.










Dasvidonia,

Marty Macbeth





8 comments:

  1. Great post!! Thank you for sharing the pictures. We greatly enjoyed that!
    Blessings,
    The Hopes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those iced coffee drinks look so yummy!
    I loved the pic of Daisy 'keeping cool';)
    And the last picture is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, So I know everyone knows this already but I just have to say it again...Rose looks JUST LIKE Norma! That face is soooo Norma...well, so Roberts really.
    Hope y'all are having a great week.
    TTYL,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. *like* lol...y'all are too funny. :) One day I shall have to go to this place "Grassroots", it seems to be where all of the cool people hang out. :) Miss y'all.
    -Brit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times. Thanks for posting all these pictures. Its funny, I never remember y'all taking half of these. We're looking forward to y'all coming down to Florida next month. I hope it works works out!
    God Bless,
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing post by ya'll!
    Thank you Marty!!! ;)
    Ya' know I have tried to shoo a fly away with the cursor...lol

    Miss ya'll!

    Alyssa, Gab's and Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first pic of Edger is lovely. Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need a hobbit for my garden. . .

    ReplyDelete