Monday, August 2, 2010

Random Pix of Us Kids

Campbell, Cambella, Soup, Ki Ki
Henry, Heindrick, HeHe, Cornfield
Edgar, Teddy
Willie, Jimmy Crack Corn, ................ Corn Bread
Marty, Martez,............ Mac
Norma, Normiah, Norm cup................ Normal
Daisy, Daisy Do, Dee, Dais, Biscuit
Gray, G Baby, Baby BooBoo
Ashburn, Ash, Burn, Baby

Rose, Rosie, Rosetta, Ro Ro, Zo Zo
Martha, Happy, Sunshine, Sucanat ........ Monkey

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Pic of Ashburn so cute...And I thought Marty was Daisy!
    Miss you all!
    Alyssa And Gabbergoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..like the nicknames :) ~britt~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! wow! Thats a lot of nicknames!!:)-Kennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Willie!! I am digging the hair!! Woof Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruff! Ruff! You'll won't ever see that again... or will you. - willie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE all the nicknames too!! They are very creative!!

    Sami

    ReplyDelete