And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psalm 1:3
Yay! A Roberts blog!! This is Adeline and Martha here to say we are so excited about it, and are looking forward to checking back often. (Our guess is Daisy is the writer? :) Love it, doll!)
Enjoyed all the wonderful pictures...y'all got some great shots of the wedding! And we just love the pic. of you four Roberts sisters at the top-what precious girls...
Thanks for all the comments! We're all excited about the new blog too!
Actually, our first post we all pitched in and put our different ideas in pix and captions, while wiilie did it. so, I'm thinking willie might become our blogger or us all!
Hey, y'all! It's BOB (aka Bekah). I've been gone the past couple days so I just now saw this. I'm like YAYYYY!!:) Looking forward to the future posts. . .
BTW-You girls are GORGEOUS! Inside and out. I love and miss y'all. . .
Yay! A Roberts blog!! This is Adeline and Martha here to say we are so excited about it, and are looking forward to checking back often. (Our guess is Daisy is the writer? :) Love it, doll!)
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed all the wonderful pictures...y'all got some great shots of the wedding! And we just love the pic. of you four Roberts sisters at the top-what precious girls...
We love and miss y'all much!
You girls are gor-gee-us! Love y'all bunches.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Us Again (Ab, Grace & Hannah)
YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm soo glad ya'll have a blog!!!
Love,
The Campanas
Hey y'all finally got a blog!!! ;-) Can't wait for more posts.
ReplyDeleteGood pictures, who's posting?
Laney
It's awesome that you guys have a blog now! Who is doing the posting?
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments! We're all excited about the new blog too!
ReplyDeleteActually, our first post we all pitched in and put our different ideas in pix and captions, while wiilie did it. so, I'm thinking willie might become our blogger or us all!
Well, Love you all! and dont forget to follow!:)
Daisy
Hey, y'all! It's BOB (aka Bekah). I've been gone the past couple days so I just now saw this. I'm like YAYYYY!!:) Looking forward to the future posts. . .
ReplyDeleteBTW-You girls are GORGEOUS! Inside and out. I love and miss y'all. . .
B
I'm so glad yall have a blog! Cant wait for more posts!! LOVE the sister pic btw!-Kennie
ReplyDeleteY'all girls are too cute!!! Love all the funny captions :) Miss y'all! ♥ -Brittany
ReplyDelete